Franklin Towne Charter Elementary School’s IT Department is ready and willing to assist you with all your technology needs and concerns.
Student Username or Password Issues?
For assistance logging into your Franklin Towne account please use the link below or see a teacher for assistance.
Infinite Campus has "Forgot your username?" and "Forgot your password?" features which can be used to regain access to your account.
Student Lunch Accounts
- To access ScholarConnect, on the homepage select Towne Parents > Food Services and then select ScholarConnect Login.
- New users should select New User? click here.
- Choose “Franklin Towne Charter Elementary: MAIN (107002)” from the list then fill in your child’s Student ID, Date of Birth, and Zip Code.
- Parents having trouble logging in can click on "Trouble Logging In?" and work through the process of a password reset.
If an account is locked, you will receive a message alerting you to call ScholarChip at (877) 722-2447.
Student lunch accounts are managed by ScholarChip. Franklin Towne does not have access to these accounts. Therefore, for all ScholarChip issues please contact them at (877)722-2447 to receive assistance.
FTC Digital Resource
Franklin Towne has a variety of digital resources available to help support and augment our students’ learning experience. These resources can be found on our website under Towne Tech → Digital Learning
Think Central is an online home of our RELA (Grades K-5) and Math Books (Grades K-6).
- Log on to http://www.thinkcentral.com/
- Click “Reading and Language Arts”, then click “Storytown”. Then fill in the following information:
- State: PENNSYLVANIA
- District: PHILADELPHIA CITY SCHOOL DIST
- School: FRANKLIN TOWNE ELEM CHARTER, PHILADELPHIA 19137
- Check Remember My Information so that this information only needs to be entered once**
- Username: FirstName.LastName
- Example: John Smith would be john.smith
- Password: towne
- Click “Library” to access all textbooks and workbooks, as well as extra-support activity books.
myHRW is an online home of our RELA (Grades 6-8) and Math Books (Grades 7-8).
- Log on to http://www.myhrw.com/
- Username: ftcestudent6 (6th Grade), ftcestudent7 (7th Grade) ftcestudent8 (8th Grade)
- Password: towne
- Click “Go to Online Textbook” to view the textbook, or click “Student Resources” to find copies of the practice books, notes, or extra-support activities.
Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based suite of programs such as Word and PowerPoint which students can access from any location.
If you are experiencing any difficulty after referencing the above instructions, you may contact FTC IT Support at 215-391-4592. If you leave a voicemail, please be sure to leaveyour name, the name of your student(s) if necessary, and a callback number so that we can assist you promptly.