Hello, my name is Julia Lauer, and I am a 3rd grade math substitute in Room 303 for Sharee Parkhomchuk in the 2018-2019 school year.
I graduated in May 2018 from Pennsylvania State University with a degree in Elementary Education (Grades K-4). This is my first year teaching, and I am so excited to be here at Franklin Towne Charter.
Homeroom Specials Schedule:
Students must complete homework, and turn it in the next day. If a student does not turn in their homework, they will receive a demerit and lunch detention. Homework is graded on completion and accuracy.
This is a perfect time for you to reinforce skills taught in school that day.
Homework can be turned in the next day for half credit. Please check your child’s homework for silly mistakes or missed problems.
- Congratulations to Room 303's September Student of the Month: Sarah Mundhenk!
- Congratulations to Room 303's October Student of the Month: Jonathan Bronzini!
- Chapter 4 Test on Thursday November 15th- Multiplication Facts and Strategies
- 4.1- Multiply with 2 and 4
- 4.2- Multiply with 5 and 10
- 4.3- Multiply with 3 and 6
- 4.4- Distributive Property
- 4.5- Multiply with 7
- 4.6- Associative Property of Multiplication
- 4.7- Patterns on the Multiplication Table
- 4.8- Multiply with 8
- 4.9- Multiply with 9
- 4.10- Multiplication Problem Solving
- Check planner daily for Homework!
- No homework on Fridays or Test days!