Franklin Towne Charter Elementary School’s IT Department is ready and willing to assist you with all your technology needs and concerns.
Student Username or Password Issues?
For assistance logging into your Franklin Towne account please use the link below or see a teacher for assistance.
Infinite Campus has "Forgot your username?" and "Forgot your password?" features which can be used to regain access to your account.
Student Lunch Accounts
- To access ScholarConnect, on the homepage select Towne Parents > Food Services and then select ScholarConnect Login.
- New users should select New User? click here.
- Choose “Franklin Towne Charter Elementary: MAIN (107002)” from the list then fill in your child’s Student ID, Date of Birth, and Zip Code.
- Parents having trouble logging in can click on "Trouble Logging In?" and work through the process of a password reset.
If an account is locked, you will receive a message alerting you to call ScholarChip at (877) 722-2447.
Student lunch accounts are managed by ScholarChip. Franklin Towne does not have access to these accounts. Therefore, for all ScholarChip issues please contact them at (877)722-2447 to receive assistance.
FTC Digital Resource
Franklin Towne has a variety of digital resources available to help support and augment our students’ learning experience. These resources can be found on our website under Towne Tech → Digital Learning
All HMH resources; Think Central
for RELA (Grades K-5) and Math Books (Grades K-6), myHRW is an online home of our RELA (Grades 6-8) and Math Books (Grades 7-8), and ED: My Friend in Learning, are all now supported by single sign on! To access these resources from anywhere, click the desired link on the Digital Learning page. A login box will appear asking for a username and password.
- Username: Same as the student's school username. The standard format is FirstName.LastName.
- Example: John Smith would be john.smith
- Please note that some students who have the same name as another student, or have a long first and last name may have a different format.
- Password: Will the one created by the student in school
- If a student is unable to login because they forget their password, parents can reset it by using the Student Password Reset/Unlock feature. Please be sure your student knows the new password as they will need to it access resources when they are in school.
- Specifically for Think Central the information you will need to enter in addition to the student's username and password is:
Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based suite of programs such as Word and PowerPoint which students can access from any location.
If you are experiencing any difficulty after referencing the above instructions, you may contact FTC IT Support at 215-391-4592. If you leave a voicemail, please be sure to leaveyour name, the name of your student(s) if necessary, and a callback number so that we can assist you promptly.