The misson of Guidance at Franklin Towne Charter Elementary is to support all students as they:
- Improve academic achievement
- Progress in their personal, social and career development
- Successfully overcome obstacles to learning in the school environment.
The goals of the FTCE Guidance Program are:
- To monitor the academic and emotional progress of all the FTCES students
- To aid students in learning the skills necessary to be successful in life
- To educate students in the steps necessary to transition successfully from an elementary school setting into their high school careers.
- To help students become independent and self-sufficient
- To provide students with the tools to become confident, motivated and productive!
FTCES Guidance does not offer extended counseling sessions or therapy. We provide our families with information and resources for appropriate, external professional support as needed.