Student Transportation Plan.pdf
Student Transportation Plan
In our best efforts to ensure your child's safety and transportation needs, please fill out the form below and return it to school with your child on the first day of school. If you have more than one student in our school, a form must be completed for each child.
Information from 8/25/14 Parent All-Call
- Bring Your Parent to School Day will be held on Thursday August 28th for students in Grades 5-8 and Friday August 29th for students in Grades 1-4. Both days begin at 9:00 AM and we strongly encourage our students and parents attend to meet their teachers, see their classrooms, and hear about some of the exciting changes for the new school year.
- School begins for students in Grades 1-8 on Tuesday September 2nd with a regular schedule (8:30-3:15)
- If you are a Kindergarten family and you have not received an invitation to meet your teacher during the first week of September, please contact Mr. Munizza at 215-289-3389 to receive the time for your appointment. The Kindergarten meetings are mandatory for students and at least one parent or guardian.
- Summer Learning Packets are posted on the school website. These packets are optional but strongly encouraged. Students with fully completed packets on the first day of school will receive rewards at the beginning of the year. No late or partially completed packets will be accepted.
- Supply Lists are also posted to the school website. Please be sure students arrive on the first day of schools with all supplies required by their teachers.
- Free & Reduced Lunch forms are posted on the school website. Please download, print, and drop off to school as soon as possible. If you have questions, please contact Maryanne Gasparo at 215-289-3389.
- Our After School Program is now full! Thank you for your support of this program.
- Please keep an eye on the mail for your bus information from the School District of Philadelphia. Letters should be sent out in the next few days.
Topics from this week's Parent Newsletter:
Free Reduced Lunch Application 2014-2015.pdf
Free/Reduced Lunch Applications
Free/Reduced Lunch Applications for the school year 2014-2015 are now available. Please fill out the application and return to the front office as soon as possible. Applications can be mailed or dropped off. Please make sure to fill out completely; all incomplete applications will not be processed. Please direct all inquiries to Karen Ippolito or Maryanne Gasparo 215-289-3389. Thank you.
Educational Games and Activities Read more...
Below is a list of educational Internet games and activities that can also be used to sharpen skills for next year!